We make every effort to provide customers with the right products for their specific needs. But occasionally you may receive a product that doesn’t work for you. If you have received a product and need to return it, follow these simple instructions:
- Please read our Return Policy and make sure that your product qualifies for refund.
- Submit an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
You may return most new, unopened items sold and shipped by Hieline within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Products must be in their original packaging and customer is responsible for shipping cost. All returns must meet the following conditions:
- Product must be in its original packaging.
- Product must be in its original new condition with no indication of usage.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be submitted within 30 days of delivery.
- Product must be returned within 14 days of RMA date.
Custom-made products are non-refundable. These products are:
- Sports wheelchairs
- Ultra lightweight wheelchairs
- Any custom-made wheelchair
- Custom- made lift chairs
- Open box items are also non-refundable.
- Bath safety equipment are non-refundable for sanitation and hygienic reasons
15% restocking fee is applied to the following items when returned:
- Lift chairs
- Custom lightweight wheelchairs
- Power wheelchairs
- Supascoota Scooters
- Vehicle lifts
- Cushions and Backs
- Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
- Therapeutic Shoes Parts
Returned items without RMA number will not be credited. Please call us @ 1-855-443-5463 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization.
Items must be returned within 14 days of RMA date.
Return Shipping Charges
Return shipping is customer’s responsibility unless Hieline made an error. Please make sure that your item is shipped to proper address. We reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees if the item is shipped to the wrong address. Additional shipping fees may apply for missed pickup.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must follow these procedures:
- Accept delivery
- Obtain an RMA Number
- Ship the item back
If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 25% restocking fee (minimum $25) will apply.
Second-Day and Next-Day shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Once your return is received, Hieline will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your credit to be issued. If you paid by check or money order, we will issue a check within 30 days.
Damaged and Defective Items
Please do not use RMA for defective and damaged items.
If your item is defective or was damaged during shipment, please call customer service at 1-855-443-5463 or email us at email@example.com. We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced promptly.
If you have purchased an item and would like to return it, you can start here by requesting an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)